These are just some of the comments from our satisfied customers:
“Your workmanship is second to none and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone contemplating buying a Jukebox, particularly a first timer like me”.
– TH, Oxford, AMI K owner since 2002
“It’s always a pleasure to switch it on, watch it light up and play a favourite song. It enables us to re-live our youth, and we’ve never regretted the investment”.
– I&P H, Wurlitzer 2410S owner since 2004
“It completes our 50’s themed conservatory diner, providing a focal point as a great piece of original 1950’s furniture and recreating that unbeatable sound of vinyl 45’s booming out of an original valve based juke box sound system. Love hunting out old records, getting them on the JukeBox and listening to them as they should be heard – just as I remember them. Visitors are drawn to it, desperate to push a button, listen to the clunk and see the mechanism in action – magic! Sympathetically restored to a very high standard and still playing well”.
– PG, Buckinghamshire, AMI J owner since 2007
“Hope the restoring is going well and thanks again for our jukebox which is just the most splendid thing I have ever bought!”.
– GH, London, AMI Continental 1 owner since 2009
“Our beautiful, customised jukebox lives in the library and is on full show to all visitors to our school. It has become a real focal point and conversation piece. The joy we get from seeing young children (and adults) singing and dancing round the jukebox at break times is awe inspiring and it is the best resource we have at Leedon for wellbeing, awe and wonder – of everybody! Happy music resonates throughout the school on the glummest of winter days and brings a smile to everyone’s’ face. The joy is contagious and other schools have followed our lead. All schools should have one!”.
– FG, Leedon Lower School, Bedfordshire
“Having a juke box has had a terrific impact for a whole range of reasons:
• It is a real focal point in our entrance area and attracts attention from all our visitors
• Our Site Agent has music playing for us when we arrive in the morning and it really does boost our spirits
• It has changed the whole atmosphere in school, particularly in the mornings and after school when children and parents select their favourite tunes
• Our governors have admired the art work on our juke box and are pleased
that it is so popular and so well used
• We are really delighted with our decision to purchase a jukebox; it is personal to our school and makes us all feel good”.
– JL, Thornhill Lower School, Bedfordshire